(Sr. Finance Executive) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Saisanj Retail Pvt. Ltd. is a fast growing organization focused on retail and software technology solutions. The company is founded by an ex-Amazonian and MIT Sloan management graduate spearheading Indian’s e-commerce and technology growth.
Department- Finance Reports to- Director
Job Location- TS, Hyderabad
We are seeking a Sr Finance Executive to support Saisanj Group. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key partner and founding member of a fast growing business. The person will analyze and formulate new business ideas, make analytical judgments using financial models, and provide data intensive analyses to drive meaningful change.
This position will also support key business goals and objectives by providing financial and analytical leadership through financial planning, reporting, and analysis. The successful candidate will initiate analyses designed to improve operating performance and will effectively and persuasively communicate recommendations to all levels of management. This role requires significant accuracy and attention to detail as well as creative problem solving abilities.
• Assist in the preparation of the business plans
• Prepare and present P&L analysis for major initiatives
• Identify, track and analyze key metrics that impact the business
• Develop and maintain budgeting framework and tools.
• Accountability and responsibilities of Financial Statement review process i.e. Verification of Balances, Balance sheet schedules review, P&L Review, reconciliations and Variance Analysis.
• Assist in budgeting and strategic planning for new category launches
• Partner with teams across the organization to drive optimal cross functional decisions that maximize long term free cash flow.
• Manage all compliance, audit activities and keep all filings current.
• Manage and keep the day to day operations finance up to date.
• Handle all banking and customer financial communication in a timely manner
• 5+ years finance and/ or accounting experience in a corporate environment
• Experienced in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Retail or Software industries
• Excel Guru
o Strong interpersonal skills
o Experience in both high-tech and low-tech
o Financial and Managerial accounting experience
o Ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
o Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
o Ability to agree and disagree
• CA or MBA
Post Qualification experience of minimum 2 years.
Qualification - Qualified CA
Company - A leading multinational company.
Must have handled bulk payments, strong on GST, TDS, compliances and policy adherence.
Responsible for review, approval and scrutiny of GLs in SAP
Ensure all compliances relating to international payments.
Ensure all the payments are released as per decided timelines.
Ensure statutory deductions and compliances of TDS, GST or any other statutory compliance requirements as per statutory requirement and timelines.
Ensure regular vendor reconciliation and closure of reconciliation points.
Ensure all the organizational policies and procedures are adhered to and deviation.
Responsible for proper maintenance of books of accounts as per Ind As and Companies Act.
Ensure all internal Financial Controls are adhered to on a timely basis.
Ensure timely closure of all audit related issues and queries.
Working knowledge of GST & Tax laws for Domestic and International transactions.
Compliance with contracts and SOP policies.
(Required Qualification - CA) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Candidate should have worked/handled for manufacturing client for more than 2 years.
Candidate should experience of managing team in accounts and finance department Indirect Taxation – Good understanding of the GST and experience in implementing/transition to GST Accounting – Sound knowledge and understanding of accounting procedures, AP, AR Audit – Fundamentals of Internal audit/statutory audit
Internal Controls – Fundamental knowledge and framework implementation
(CA- Accounts Manager ) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
* Good knowledge of accounting till finalization.
* Experience in Team handling.
* Expert in Excel (Vlook up, Pivot, sumif count if etc), Tally Erp 9.
*Excellent knowledge abt Taxation, GST, Audit etc.
* Minimum 8-10 yrs of Experience.
* Excellent in preparing caparison reports, charts, handling International clients.
resolve the quires.
* Financial Audit.
* B.com degree is Must , Preferred B.com + Post Graduation. + CA