(Executive/ Senior Executive) Skills & Experience : Reqd. MBA
• Prepare financial reports on timely basis.
• Prepare GL Reconciliations and identify open items and track closure.
• Assist in Invoices, coordinating on sending to their respective clients
• Record accounts receivable.
• Updating trackers and software upon raising the invoices and receipt
• Track Inter-company reconciliation status and make sure to get
variances resolved on timely basis.
• Prepare journals after analysis of accruals account etc.
• Update internal systems with financial data
• Participate in financial audits, prepare audit documents and promptly
responded to the audit queries
• Ensure proper documentation for internal and external auditors review
• Ensuring the books of accounts are updated and reconciled as per
• Assistance in reconciliations.
• Responsible for maintenance of statutory records and retention
• Using accounting software to create spreadsheets and reports.
• Liaison with business related organizations such as Banks.
• Handling Bank queries for export matters and carrying out all
correspondence with the bank.
• Ensuring Bank realization certificates are in place.
• Execute internal controls and checks as part of the process.
• Other regular work related to accounts and finance.
• Assistance in monthly financial closing and sign-off
• Monthly Account reconciliation and monthly proofing of related balance
• Should be able to manage adhoc requests in timely manner.
• Sound knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
• Practical experience of working in Finance function
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Strategic problem-solver who envisions smart solutions and executes
• Experience using financial software
• MBA/M Com/ CA Intermediate degree (not pursuing CA Final) in
Finance with 4-6 years of experience
• Experience of working in IT/ITES industry is preferred.
• Team player, excellent collaboration skills
• Ability to work in pressure situations
• Versatile, high-energy executive.
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge in MS Excel is must, working experience in Oracle
Financials or any other ERP desirable
We are looking for an Account Assistant as an employee or Trainee to work with a Bank DSA in Andheri west. The Account Assistant will assist the manager in Preparation of P&L for SBUs and Recons.Follow up with the Bankers for the Relealisation of the payments. Should have good knowledge of Accounting Principles and Excel. NO AUDIT work with AMPLE time to study. Email CV at : firstname.lastname@example.org urgently along with salary expectations. Good Quality office work. Also leave will be provided at the time of Exams.
-Good knowledge of Accounting.
- Hands on experience of atleast 5years in Tally, Taxation, TDS & GST working.
- Candidates with knowledge of Accounting & Compliance with respect to Import of Goods will preferred.
- Candidate has to be Enthusiastic & energetic having zeal.
-Ability to work under pressure.
(Associate Manager) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Handling the filing of GST & SEZ returns of multiple registrations.
Reviewing the trial balances & preparing consolidated financials of several branches.
Participate in US tax workings.
Handling Income tax scrutiny assessments
Ensure continuous review of accounting processes & determining required improvements.
We are looking for fresher/0-1 yrs of exp for CWA/CA (male candidate), who wants to start their career with industry. The candidate will be provided initial training in SAP Ficco & MM module but fundamentals of accounting shall be strong.