Jayesh Sanghrajka and Co. LLP
(ARTICLE) Skills & Experience : Reqd. IPC / IPCC
Mumbai, Posted on 23 February 2019
Article intending to have complete exposure in the field of Direct Tax.
The exposure shall include Compliance, Assessments and Litigation in the field of Direct Tax.
Leading School Chain of India
(General Manager (Finance)) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Mumbai, Posted on 23 February 2019
Leading chain of schools is looking for a General Manager (Finance) to take end-to-end responsibility w.r.t. debt raise – new proposals, sanctioned proposals & existing credit lines. Over the past several decades, the group has raised 100s of crores of bank debt with no delinquencies.
Top 3 responsibilities
1) New: Pitch & propose to banks, prepare projections, CMA, etc., negotiate terms/rates, obtain favourable credit ratings, complete facility agreements & PG/EM/RM/LC formalities, and generally liaise with banks, CRAs, lawyers & internal stakeholders to ensure timely disbursal.
2) Sanctioned: Independently manage site visits, audits, documentations & queries to ensure speedy disbursal of tranches.
3) Existing: Deliver ongoing compliance/documentation, plan forex hedging, vet bank interest/charges, and scout & seize opportunities like top-ups, limit enhancements, renegotiation of terms, transfers to lower-cost sources, release of liens, etc.
Top 3 must haves
1) CA with 10+ years of debt raising experience including at least 10 disbursed proposals of Rs. 50+ crores each in the last 3 years.
2) Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel to prepare CMA data, loan proposals, forecasts, analyses, etc.
3) High work ethic and ability to calmly & clinically deal with multiple concurrent proposals/lines on tight deadlines.
Top 3 nice to haves
1) Strong experience in fundraise for real-estate construction.
2) Roster of personal relationships with banks & credit rating agencies
3) Pleasing personality with ability to communicate sharply, negotiate deftly & transact discreetly.
This job is NOT FOR YOU if most of your work experience has been in the areas of:
1) Accounts, audit, tax, etc.
2) Fundraising for industrial projects involving factories, P&M, etc.
3) Fundraising using non-debt instruments like private equity, etc.
Apply at https://leadingschools.typeform.com/to/KnCL6D
Sampat & Associates
(Associates) Skills & Experience : Reqd. B.Com
Mumbai, Posted on 22 February 2019
Commerce Graduates & Above , Trainees of Professional Courses, Knowledge of Audit, Basic Taxation, Tally, Advanced Excel, MS Office. Preferred Profile with One / Two years experience in a CA Firm as Trainees.
KUNAL GURNANI & ASSOCIATES
(Audit Assistant/ Accountant/ GST) Skills & Experience : Reqd. B.Com
Mumbai, Posted on 13 February 2019
Vacancy available for Graduates and fresher who want to register as article assistants.
Required Audit Assistant and Article Assistant for Mumbai based Chartered Accountant Firm for exposure under Statutory Audit, Tax Audit, Income tax, GST, Accounting profile.
Bhavesh Mehta & Co
(Accounts/Audit/Taxation/Payroll) Skills & Experience : Reqd. IPC / IPCC
Mumbai, Posted on 11 February 2019
We require Articles, B.Com and semi-qualified staff (candidates who have left CA preferred) for our office in Mumbai. The candidate will get exposure in the field of GST, Income Tax, Company Audit, Payroll Processing, Statutory Bank Branch Audit, Concurrent Audit, Stock Audit, Revenue Audits, etc. We also require articles for our office.
DMR & Associates
(Article) Skills & Experience : Reqd. IPC / IPCC
Mumbai, Posted on 07 February 2019
We are a mid-size firm of Chartered Accountants engaged in various fields like Statutory and Internal Audits, Direct and Indirect Taxation, International Taxation, Transfer pricing, Project Financing, Company law matters, SEBI and RBI compliances, FEMA and Management Consultancy.
Das & Prasad
(Articled Assistant) Skills & Experience : Reqd. IPC / IPCC
Mumbai, Posted on 31 January 2019
Required Candidate who has passed CA IPCC and looking to have knowledge in the field of Internal Audit, Statutory Audit, FEMA, GST and Income Tax Area.