The position is for junior Analysts who will be given on-the-job training in the Credit Risk Management division. A Credit Analyst is responsible for carrying out the below responsibilities with respect to an assigned portfolio of Nomura counterparties:
• Carrying out Credit risk assessment for Corporates, Banks, Insurance, Broker-dealer and Funds (Investment Advisors, Mutual Funds, Pension Funds, and Hedge Funds) globally.
• Daily responsibilities include:
- Performing in-depth analysis and writing credit reviews to assign credit ratings for counterparties on an annual/semi-annual basis. This would include financial statement analysis (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash flow statement), along with peer and sector analysis
- Approving new client onboarding requests, after performing necessary due diligence
- Investigate credit limit breaches by liaising with Sales, Operations, Credit Risk Analytics and Middle Office teams etc. to determine the cause of the breach, and take necessary action as per Credit Policies
- Ensuring that all KRI’s related to the portfolio are within limits
• Monitor the performance of assigned Counterparties and also closely track developments related to the Counterparty, industry, regulations, etc. and take appropriate action as necessary
• Participating in ad-hoc projects e.g. the development of scorecards, preparing credit updates for senior management, suggesting system and process etc.
• Chartered Accountants - rank holders or passed in the 1st attempt, internships at the Big 4 will be an added advantage
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
• Good analytical and logical reasoning ability
• Self-starter with the willingness to work hard and flexibly, in a rewarding environment
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must
(Assistance to Credit Consultant Banking Corporate Loans ) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
To get Clients for Corporate loans like Cash Credit Term Loan Overdraft against property Retail loans for Individuals like Housing Loan Vehicle Personal loan .Sharing of Comission on proportionate basis
(Financial Analyst) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
The Financial Analyst Role
Responsibilities will include:
- Research: Source and interpret company and industry information from a variety of data sources, including company reports, the Internet, online databases with an aim to forming views on the industry, key trends and individual companies. Summarize and synthesize news updates/research reports on priority clients, weekly industry report for both internal and external use
- Financial analysis: Analysis and interpretation of financial statements including preparing trading and transaction comparables and benchmarking for companies in the sector/ products covered. Extract information from the company accounts, databases and other sources, using accounting knowledge and judgment
- Pitching material preparation: Prepare marketing materials for clients including target companies profiles, pricing and market information, market and industry landscapes, financial analysis & benchmarking etc.
- Industry or Product coverage : Develop and apply industry/geographic market fundamentals (e.g. impact of economic/market conditions, terminology, competitive landscape, risks, trends)
Essential skills / qualifications
- Excellent academic record
- CA / CA Inter / Commerce Graduate / Engineering degree from a top tier institution
- Strong interest in making a career in finance
- Awareness of Investment banking, Private Equity solutions and services is a plus
- Close attention to detail and ability to deliver output of a very high standard
- Strong analytical bend of mind and expert handling of excel
- Good communication skills
(CA- Accounts Manager ) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
* Good knowledge of accounting till finalization.
* Experience in Team handling.
* Expert in Excel (Vlook up, Pivot, sumif count if etc), Tally Erp 9.
*Excellent knowledge abt Taxation, GST, Audit etc.
* Minimum 8-10 yrs of Experience.
* Excellent in preparing caparison reports, charts, handling International clients.
resolve the quires.
* Financial Audit.
* B.com degree is Must , Preferred B.com + Post Graduation. + CA
Require talent who is skilled in making Power Point Presentations, Resource Material Summary PDF in relation to Income Tax, GST and other Laws. He/She should also be proficient in computer utilisation for executing share market calls. Further, Analyse the share calls from a software and keep track record of calls. Variable pay for share market profit. Should handle company website and upload content created viz Knowledge PDF, PPT and share the same with clients.