(CA Industrial Trainee) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
Review implementation of SEBI directives and verify departmental compliance through process
audit and control audit. Assist in implementation of organization’s Enterprise Risk Management
(ERM) framework. Getting exposure towards managing configuration and master parameters of
exchange trading systems and performing end to end trading operations.
(Vacancy for CA Freshers - Rankholders / 1st attepmt or Multiple Attempts with Leading Conglomerates PAN India ) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
CA Fresher May 2019 batch required at Leading FMCG, Pharma, Investment Banking Companies PAN India. Rankholders and CA first attempts preferred. CA with Multiple attempts can also apply. Recruitment drives in multiple cities starting next week. Interested candidates may apply at https://bit.ly/300pssZ. Early applications would have an added advantage. CTC ranging from 9 LPA to 15 LPA .
Alternatively you can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Require CA and Semi qualified CA's/ CWA/MBA/Lawyer for deputation to a large Manufacturing client for GST compliance) Skills & Experience : Reqd. Others
Candidate mush have expert knowledge of GST compliance including return filing, refund applications and reasonable understanding of service tax, VAT, CST etc . Candidates having drafting skill would be given preference. Good communication skill, both verbal and written,strong inter personal skill desirable, Candidate should be a good team player, sincere, disciplined and good work ethics.
(Chartered Accountant) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
• Qualified Chartered Accountant
• Candidate from Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Neighboring Cities
• Have Relevant Skills and Interest
• Must possess significant expertise in MS excel and Tally.
• Must have Accounting Experience and knowledge.
• Sound knowledge of Audit upto Finalization of accounts, Tax Audit, Assessments, Income Tax, TDS and GST.
• Ability to stay updated on new legislation and other related stipulation
• Calm and Professional attitude towards work.
• Accuracy and attention to details.
• Strong interpersonal skills to be able to manage key stakeholders independently.
• Strong communication skills - both spoken and written.
• Team player with positive attitude and self-motivation.