Hi, It gives me great pleasure to announce CGJOBSITE - Your Partner for Jobs & Recruitment, a complete recruitment portal, offering you quality and quantitative resumes from varied sectors like, Banking, Financial Services, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Telecom, Consulting, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas & many more.
The huge database of candidates available with us will fulfill your requirement of quick placements for your clients positions / requirements in the shortest possible turn-around-time, and bring in revenue to your organisation. So, HURRY ! make the most of the Promotional Offer - Free advantage - Free Postings & Free Resumes - post your job postings for FREE and get resumes in response to your postings for FREE. This is a promotional offer, so make the most of the offer / advantage.
Also, watch out for scores of upcoming features scheduled to be launched within the next two weeks and will be offered subsequently. The upcoming features will give you value added services.
So,what are you waiting for? ACT NOW - please log on to www.cgjobsite.com and get the FREE Advantage of the Promotional Offer.
Thank you for your support.
The position is in a company which provides business and technology risk consulting and internal audit services to businesses. Position: Sr Associate USGAAP in Mumbai- requires 2-3 years post qualification experience and around one year exposure in USGAAP
Basic: 2-3 years of work experience in Accounts, Taxation & Regulatory Compliance.
Must: Team Player with a Positive Attitude & reasonable degree of Functional Knowledge with ability to keep in touch with ever-changing regulatory environment.
•CA with 7-10 years of post qualification experience.
Must have in-depth knowledge of auditing and accounting standards along with good technical and industry expertise.
• Should have the capability of handling multiple audit assignments independently.
• Advanced understanding of business processes and related standards
• Demonstrated ability to plan and manage engagements along with ensuring deliverables. Meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
• Good interpersonal and leadership skills along with a proactive, assertive and result oriented approach.
• Ability to liaise across levels with the client firm.
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage ambiguity
• Excellent presentation and English communication skills.