The candidate to have good communication skills both oral and written.
The candidate to be fluent in both written and spoken English.
The candidate to have sound / professional knowledge of Micrsoft word, Microsoft excel and Microsoft Powerpoint.
We are looking for an Account Assistant as an employee or Trainee to work with a Bank DSA in Andheri west. The Account Assistant will assist the manager in Preparation of P&L for SBUs and Recons.Follow up with the Bankers for the Relealisation of the payments. Should have good knowledge of Accounting Principles and Excel. NO AUDIT work with AMPLE time to study. Email CV at : firstname.lastname@example.org urgently along with salary expectations. Good Quality office work. Also leave will be provided at the time of Exams.
- Candidate cleared Group 1 or Group 2 or both the Groups can only apply
- Candidate should be well conversant with MS Office (MS word and MS excel).
- Candidate should be willing to travel all across India.
- Candidate should have good report writing skills.
Accounting in Tally ( Individual & Companies) up to finalization.
- Preparation and Filling of TDS Returns
- Preparation and Filling of Income Tax Returns
- Tax Audit and Statutory Audit.
- Handling of Income Tax Scrutiny.
- Filling of GST Returns
- Preparation and filling of Forms under Companies Act 2013.
• Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments.
• Develop business, financial and analytical skills needed for career in global wealth management and financial services.
• Provide marketing and sales support to branches and their teams.
• Perform market research.
• Gain exposure to wealth management business, products, services and clients’ financial needs.
IPC/IPCC qualified and willing to gain an Industry experience