We are hiring analyst for risk advisory services. Interested candidates can send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Freshers with 0-1 years of experience are welcome.
About the Practice:-
Risk Advisory Service major offerings include: Internal Audit; SOX; SOC1 / SOC2; Information Technology (IT) Audit; Security, Privacy and Risk; IT Governance Risk and Compliance; Contract Compliance; Enterprise Risk Management; Client Benchmarking Reports, RAS Project Management, BSA/AML, and Regulatory Compliance.
RAS Analyst is expected to work on Internal Audit, SOX, FDICIA, ICFR, SOC 1, SOC 2, IT Audits, BSA/AML engagements and will be a part of multiple engagement member team. He should have Strong prioritization skills for handling multiple client engagements
Preferred with knowledge of internal audit.
Excellent verbal and written communication (English)
• Good Communication Skills.
• Good Presentation Skills.
• Be flexible enough to cope with the changes.
• He/ She shall possess high level of confidentiality and character.
• He/ She should be proactive and open to new ideas and environment.
• He/ She should take onus of the work and should possess high execution capabilities
Opportunity for candidates to work with one of the top CA firm in India and get a five star rating in their resume. Candidate should have good knowledge and experience of internal audit and accounting.
The Candidate should have at least 2-3 year experience in internal audit (during article ship or post qualification) and should have handled team
the client handled should have at least 3 company's with more than 250 Crore turnover.
• Preparation, finalization and review of financial statements i.e. Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss a/c, Cash Flow Statement etc
• Preparation and review of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) related compliances
• Preparation of Auditors Report including compliance of CARO, Notes to Accounts etc
• Ensuring Compliance with the Legal provisions, Accounting Standards, SAS's etc
• Working knowledge on IFRS, IND AS etc.
• Audit of various critical financial statement items like Revenue , Fixed Assets & Depreciation, Purchases & Inventory, Contingent liability and tax provisioning (Deferred Tax, MAT, Income tax etc)
• Finalization of Tax Audit and Transfer pricing Certifications
• Monthly / Quarterly / Annual GST related compliances
• Implementation and testing of Internal Controls