Vacancy for Semi- Qualified CA having strong Accounting skills and Good Communication skills would be preferred. Good Knowledge of Computer Software like Tally, Busy, Computax, Excel, Word and other related software.
Semi qualified CA/ CWA/CS/MBA/Lawyer with 2 to 5 years of experience in GST and other Indirect tax compliance. Excellent communication skills, proficient in MS Exel, MS Word, PPT etc. Salary commensurate to qualification and experience. Flexi working hours.
Indirect Taxes (GST) -
• Responsible for implementation GST changes & identifying critical areas , impact on process and implement in organization.
• Continuous review of Business Model of company to adopt statutory changes required under GST Act
• Ensuring timely compliances of GST for all states
• Support IT team in modification & development of IT Systems to facilitate smooth functioning of business in GST Tax regime.
• Solely Responsible for GST compliance of 11 States which involves monitoring Input Tax Credits,
• Taking necessary precautions to avoid blocking of Input Tax Credits, Procurements from unregistered dealers, Liabilities to be discharged in cash & also interstate movements of cranes & stock transfers.
• Application for LUT/Bond in case of services provided to SEZ units or Export of cranes.
• Identification of areas of tax saving and put efforts to minimize the tax outgo by adhering to compliance requirements
• Continuous interactions with suppliers & customers to promptly resolve GST compliance related issues.
• Interaction with government Authorities to handled Audits, query etc.
• Determine internal audit scope and develop annual audit plans
• Prepare and present audit reports in Quarterly Board Meeting that reflect audits results
• Continuous monitoring and updating of Internal Financial Control system (IFC) incompliance with ICAI Guidance.
• Sharing reports the Top Management