Head the Finance and Accounts department for the Project
having good in depth knowledge and experience in project financial management , indirect & direct taxation, statutory financial accounts preparation and compliances & audit in realty industry including in SEZ with ability to lead a team and be very hands on.
• Project Budgets & control
• Monitoring costs and review in line with budgets
• Project contracts review for commercial aspects and indirect & direct tax benefits and efficient tax incidence
• Supervision & compliance of income tax ( TDS salary& contracts etc ), service tax, local & Central VAT & Works contracts, entry tax and other commercial laws in connection with real estate Industry and SEZ benefits
• Banking activities covering cash flows, funds allocation & disbursement management, BG/ LCs preparation & arrangement, Project lenders compliances & reports submissions,
• Interfacing with banks, lenders consultants, income tax, Central Excise, sales tax department etc.
• Insurance cover requirement and interfacing for insurance
• Finalisation of Accounts and liaison with statutory & internal auditors
• Analysis of data for submission to Management decision
• Implementation of finance & accounting systems for improving effectiveness & efficiency and to have effective internal controls.
Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, Lenders Audit co-ordination & Management reports preparation
Qualification: CA, ICWA
Experience: 12 - 18 years
Industry: Real Estate
Interested, pl mail me your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required experienced CA's / fresh CA's / CA Final for a short to medium term consulting project, with a possible long term opportunity for the right candidate.
Looking for smart candidates, hardworking, with ability to work independently and good communication skills. Must have done well in CA exams. Some research or teaching experience is preferred, though not necessary.
Very attractive compensation.
1. The person/fim should have good experience of working with Cooperative Banks or Credit Cooperative Socities in the National Capital Region (NCR)
2. The person/firm should have good network with Cooperative Banks in particular
3. The person/firm will be our representative/negotiator with banks and other relevant FI's
4. The person/firm will undertake Credit raising among other Project Consultancy assignments for the institution
We are an Executive Search Firm specialized in Senior and Middle management level placements.
This opening is with one of our BFSI clients
Position Title : Finance Member
Location : Chennai
We are looking for a Finance Professional with 3-5year work experience in Business Finance.
CA First Attempt is must and Rank Holders (Preferable)
Oblige the Business Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting, through validation of business assumptions and evaluation of investment options, risk assessment and identification of mitigation techniques
Support the business decision making through fact based analysis and risk management framework
Single point interface between the businesses and finance function
Kindly forward your updated CV and CTC details to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org, should your profile not match the same or you are disinterested, kindly do refer any of your acquaintances or friends.
(Oracle Financials Consultant) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Implementing Oracle Financials (GL, Payables, Receivables, Fixed Assets & Cash managment) OR CA with 4 to 5 years of experience in the above mentioned areas as a Core User.
· Should have worked on Oracle Applications R12 Financial modules - General Ledger, Receivables, Cash Management, Payables and Fixed Assets.
· Should have R12 experience
· Should have at least 2 end to end Implementation projects or roll out project experience or 2 to 3 years of Support experience.
· Person with 2 to 3 years Domain knowledge would be preferred.
· Knowledge of the underlying technology stack would be an added advantage
Qualifications : CA, CA (Final), ICWA
Location : Mumbai
We are looking for candidates who have completed CWA / CA with Civil Engineering background for our corporate office based at Bangalore.
Project Cost Control & Varience Analysis.
Co-ordinating with all the projects for fixing the target & montiring the achievements.
Responsible for the MIS & reporting to CFO & Executive Director.
Urgent Openings in a Top Consulting Firm. Require CA’s with 1-7 years of experience in Direct Tax/Indirect Tax/Corporate Structuring/Expat Tax. Interested candidates can send their resumes on email@example.com
(Sr.Manager Commercial (Procurement)) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Qualification: B.Com degree with C.A. (preferably with a legal background)
Total Experience: around 15 yrs
• Minimum of 5 years experience in senior management level, preferably in the procurement division of EPC Projects of large magnitude
• Should have experience in handling contractors and EPC type contracts
• Project finance background is preferable