(Indirect taxes-CA fresher, CA IPCC candidate) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
The candidate should possess the following qualification and skills:
a) A CA fresher looking for practical exposure and learning in Indirect taxes
b) A CA-IPCC candidate who has discontinued CA career and possessing experience in Indirect taxes during articleship tenure
c) Willing to work and learn the provisions of Karnataka VAT, Service tax, Central Excise and Customs Act
d) Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
(Indirect Taxes team-CA Firm) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
The requirements are as follows:
a) The candidate should have knowledge of Indirect taxes
b) The candidate can be a CA fresher, CA with 1 year experience.
c) The candidate can be a CA Intermediate passed student who has discontinued CA course with working knowledge of Indirect taxes during articleship tenure.
c) Good communication skills to deal with the departmental authorities
(Assistant Manager VAT) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent from reputed Colleges/ University.
• 60% throughout academics.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and accounting software packages.
• Exceptional problem solving abilities.
• Able to work independently.
• Detail oriented and organized.
• Deal effectively with complex and sensitive issues.
• Strong Verbal and written communication skills.
● CA from reputed College/ University
● Retail Experience a plus.
• Knowledge of methods, practices, and terminology used in accounting; pertinent rules, laws, and policy regarding accounting methods.
The candidate should have practical work experience of Sales Tax, TDS, Income Tax. Previous work experience in a CA firm shall be an additional advantage for the candidate. Should be able to handle tasks independently and with full responsibility.
(Opening for Sr.Executive-Accounts (B.Com) at reputed Online Shopping Company - Jazzmyride.com) Skills & Experience : Reqd. B.Com
1. Delhi VAT Understanding and experience
2. Tally handling - Sale, Purchase, etc
3. Microsoft Excel Advance Functions like Vlookup, Pivot Tablet, etc
3.Good communication skills of written and spoken English
Working knowledge and Expertise using Tally
Advanced MS Excel, Word and Outlook skills
Conceptual knowledge of finalization of TDS, VAT
Effective verbal and written English communication
Ability to prioritize tasks appropriately and recognize when issues need escalation
Ability to organize workload