Key responsibilities and skill sets â€“
1) Assist and advise clients on the introduction and implementation of VAT in Bahrain
2) Handling VAT Implementation assignments
3) Review of client agreements with various stakeholders to identify potential VAT impact
4) Identify, document, and recommend client business requirements for VAT compliance and assist with processes and systems
5) Advising clients on their day-to-day queries on VAT implication on certain transactions
6) Advise clients with local and global VAT issues, including advising on the operation of VAT with transaction analysis.
7) Prepare and verify the VAT Tax return.
8) Ability to conduct VAT training sessions to clients and others
Active participation in in computation of monthly service tax / VAT / Excise liability as well as preparing and filing of service tax / VAT / Excise returns.
Candidate should be self-motivated with strong analytical and communication skills
Computer proficiency in respect of MS-Office and Tally.
Strong Experience on GST (Goods & Services Tax), Indirect Tax and Impact Analysis
Should have experience in Finance function with experience and skills in Indirect Tax processes, Financial and Tax reporting
Experience in handling Indirect tax Excise / Custom / service Tax / VAT / CST compliances across multiple states
Experience in computation of monthly service tax / VAT / Excise liability as well as preparing and filing of service tax / VAT / Excise returns
Experience in computation of monthly service tax liability and Preparing and filing of service tax return Preparing various service tax schedules required in connection with the service tax departmental audit
Experience in dealing with indirect tax accounting in ERP systems SAP To involve in implementation of GST by evaluation of its impact and work on the transition plan, governance structure as well as compliance framework
Preparation and verifying Tax Audit Report, Transfer Pricing Report, advance tax workings, eTDS Returns, Annual Information Returns and provision for tax Closure of audits relating to Statutory Audit, Tax, Service tax, VAT & Surveys etc
Handling & Prepare TDS working and prepare Return. Online Uploading C/F/I form as per Monthly Return
Required person having knowledge of DELHI VAT & Service Tax who can handle Sales Tax matters independently like e-filing of Return and matter incidental thereto. Office Address:- South Delhi ,Chirag Delhi on main road,Near Amity International School ,New Delhi-110017
Staff Required :
Article : Freshly passed or Experienced searching for new firm both shall apply. Payment scale shall be 5000 for 1st year 6000 for second yr and 7000 for third year. Time for classes shall be given to the applicant.
Chartered Accountant:- Freshly passes
Paid assistant:- Completed articleship, experience in DVAT is preferred, Job will require him to File returns handle VAT Cases before the Department and visit Department whenever required. Payscale shall be 15000 to 18000 depending on the experience and candidate's ability. Bcom Graduate shall also apply