-Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles for NBFC
-Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement on daily basis
-Prepare financial statements on monthly basis
-Taxation Knowledge - Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
-Handling & Preparing of GST Return.
-Handling of day to day operations in Accounts Dept.
Rich experience in general Ledger accounting and analysis, Inventory accounting and usage analysis, Product costing, Direct and Indirect Taxes, Tally ERP, Zoho One, Micrsoft Excel advanced level, Powerpoint.
We have two vacancies in our office based in Mumbai:
1. The candidate should have knowledge of income tax return filing, tax audit, filing of TDS returns, ROC filing and GST. The candidate should have experience of 2-3 years in the field.
2. The candidate should have knowledge of conducting bank audits – concurrent audit, stock audits, revenue audits, statutory audit, etc. The candidate should have experience of 2-3 years in the field.
The candidate need not be a CA.
The candidate can mail their profiles on firstname.lastname@example.org
(On Time International Logistics Pvt Ltd) Skills & Experience : Reqd. B.Com
|| walk in Interview || Urgently required staff for account department in one of the Logistic MNC , male candidate only who having good knowledge of excel and accounts , he will get good exposure in SAP Accounting please contact Mr Sachin Dumbre
(Chartered accountant) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
• Responsible to update an Organization financial Structure on Yearly basis
• Discuss with department M.D to consider manpower
• Managing all financial and auditing part of Accounts as per organizational requirement
• Ensure compliance to legal and statutory requirements
Implement Financial and audit Policy and procedures
1. Knowledge of GST
2. Expert in Financial Accounting, Auditing, Banking, Budgeting etc.
3. Good Communication Skills