Basic Function: This position is accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, and margin analysis. The cost accountant must also construct and monitor those cost-effective data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
1. Develop / Construct data accumulation systems for a cost accounting system
2. Create and review the controls needed for data accumulation and reporting systems
3. Conduct ongoing process constraint analyses
4. Develop bill of material standard costs & labor SKUs
5. Report on breakeven points by products, work centers, and locations
6. Report on margins by product, activities and division
7. Report on periodic variances and their causes
8. Analyze capital budgeting requests
9. Perform cost accumulation tasks as a member of the target costing group
10. Coordinate physical inventories and cycle counts
11. Accumulate and apply overhead costs as prescribed by GAAP.
Manage accounting and payroll for the group- comprising the holding and subsidiaries;
Handle receivables and payables across the group;
Manage operational cash management
Coordinate with external internal auditors in respect of audit and reporting;
Coordinate with statutory auditors/accountants in respect of financial audit and reporting;
Role of Financial analyst
The incumbent is expected to manage the finance function that would include:
Liaisioning with banks for working capital and term credits;
Handle all the compliance with regard to direct and indirect taxes in India and elsewhere;
Review the pricing structure for services in the various regions and update for any revision for any of the elements on a periodic basis;
Prepare information memorandum and detailed project reports for raising capital.
Work on the capital and revenue budget and report monthly on the budget versus actual performance;
Coordinate with auditors/solicitors with regard to direct and indirect taxes compliance in all the regions and locations;
Prepare and submit the monthly financial reports;
Handle the secretarial requirement at the regions and locations; and
Manage such other function relating to finance and accounting the management may require.
(Manager - Accounts) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Total Experience :- 2-8 yrs in FMCG industry or Manufacturing industry
Qualifications: Chartered Accountant (C.A)
- Supervision of book keeping
- WOrking experience of handling Statutory compliance
- Monthly Finalising stock debtors statement for banks
- Reconciliation of Consumption with production
- MIS reporting
- Montly closing of books
- Job costing
- Knowledge of Sales tax and TDS, Service Tax
- Finalisation of tax audit and balance sheet as per schedule VI of companies Act
- Working exposure in Manufacturing sector or corporate organisation of minimum 1 Yr is mandatory(Compulsary) else profiles are strictly not considered.
-Candidate should be agressive in handling Manufacturing environment.
- Candidate should be from North India or Eastern India location as Native place location.
CA/ICWA, MBA (Fin) and should have around 15 years experience preferably in consumer products/ retail industry.
Prior experience in similar role/responsibility is desirable.
Should have worked in growing, medium sized organisation organisations, preferably.
Attributes-high functional proficiency, organising ability, team skills & results orientation
Experience and skill sets should include-
Implementation 0f financial policies of the company
Planning and administration of business plans budget and forecasts.
Mobilization of short and long term funds and deployment.
Management of the accounting functions
Catalyze cost reduction efforts
Financial analysis of decisions
Costing and pricing
Effective implementation of internal controls as per company guidelines.
Dear Fellow Members,
ITM Consultancy Services a leading domestic and overseas manpower agency in the India. Currently we are looking for a "CORPORATE FINANCE MANAGER" for a leading Group of Comapny in Chennai
Job location :Chennai
Age : Less than 40 yrs
Education: B.COM/M.COM/CA Inter with 8+yrs of post qualification experience from manufacturing industry.
Budget: 6 lacs.
Prefer candidates only from Tamil Nadu.
If you are interested in this position or any one of your colleague is interested in this position then please
send the Cv to email@example.com
ITM CONSULTANCY SERVICES