Job Code : Accounts Head/Senior Manager(Acc/00232)
Job Details : Only CA / MBA Finance, The candidate from Logistics background will be given preference. ; The position is solely responsible for Finance and Accounts function of the Organization. The incumbent is expected to ensure statutorily, and tax compliances, monitoring the financial health o of the organization and advise the Directors and MD in decisions requiring financial prudence (such as relating to Investments, Funding/Borrowing, JVs, etc.). The incumbent is expected to lead and develop a team of accountants and manage expectations of multiple stakeholders (management team, external auditors, statutory bodies, etc.). Finalization of Accounts for all the Group Companies on the set time. The candidate should have experience in handling bulk/multiple accounting and various group companies. Tax Compliance MIS & Reports A candidate should have excellent team management/leadership qualities. Joint Venture Activities. The candidate should be well versed with ERP other than Tally ERP.
Salary : Approx 125000/- per Month
Whatsapp : 9339222123
1.Worked with Mid-size firms 2. Practical exposure to Finance & Accounting 3. Effective communication skills, both written & verbal 4. Knowledge of GST, TDS 5. Working knowledge of MS Office tools
5.Performing day to day accounting 7. Recovery of payment from clients 8. Managing account reconciliation and compliance 9. Co-ordination with payroll consultant
1. Day to Day Accounting includes Sales, Journal, Purchase, Payment and Receipt Voucher in Tally ERP 9.
2. Bank Reconciliations.
3. Reconciliations of Debtors and Creditors.
4. Preparation of Payment of Suppliers.
5. Knowledge of TDS, GST, EPF and ESI deductions.
6. Knowledge of TDS and GST Returns.
7. Inter unit reconciliation between group companies.
8. Coordination with Banks for BG and Limits.
9. Preparation of Salary Sheet.
10. Preparation of Export documents.
11. Finalization of Balance Sheet of Company, Firms (Includes LLP) and Proprietor concerns.
12. Preparation of ITR Filling includes ITR of Company, Firms (Includes LLP) and Proprietor concerns.
13. Knowledge of Company and LLP annually ROC.
14. Preparation and presentation of documents for Income Tax Cases and Sale Tax Cases Authorities.
Skills required in the candidate.
Working knowledge required for any of the following:
Good Accounting skills
Good Communication skills
Confident and motivated.
Willing to learn as we have lot to explore.
we are looking for some one who knows how to operate MARG software , or knows tally atleast. He should know how to do daily entries like sale, purchase, cash entry,etc on computer. We are trading company of ladies suits who are based in Katra neel at Chandni chowk.
He should have basic knowledge in accounts.
Interested candidates can contact us at the below sources:
Mr. udbhav gupta
Formal accounting education covering Indian accounting principles and tax laws
Passion for operational accounting and process improvement
Eagerness to learn
Proven attention to detail and an ability to work autonomously
Strong communicator - confident to ask questions when they do not understand
Flexible and adaptable nature that will thrive in Shopify's fast paced environment
A passion for efficiency and collaboration
Fluent in English, both verbally and written