Skills & Experience : Reqd. Others
• Prepare journal batches and enter transactions into accounting system via QuickBooks or other systems
• Maintain accurate, organized, and complete filing (online) of all expense and revenue documentation
• Assist in timely closing of monthly books of accounts for all the IDinsight’s entities
• Assist in preparation and submission of monthly financial reports to the Finance Director and CFO within the defined timeframe
• Liaise with the Payments Specialist on maintenance and improvement of payment summary files
• Ensure Client invoices and Intercompany invoices are prepared in a timely manner
• Assist with monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Assist with monthly payroll accounting
• Review bank statement to ensure all transactions have been recorded
• Support other day to day accounting operations and related tasks as and when required
Skills & Experience : Reqd. IPC / IPCC
· Preference will be given to the candidate whose both groups of IPCC are cleared.
· Should have a strong calculative skill, excellent communication, high confidence level.
· Should have knowledge of GST, Accounting and Assurance Standards.
. Should be a graduate
Skills & Experience : Reqd. B.Com
Candidate must be hardworking and possess strong analytical and communication skills.
Experience in Tally ERP for account finalization for Statuary and Tax audit
All GST compliance including GST Audit,
Good excel skills to prepare MIS reports
Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
The ideal candidate should:
1. Be a CA or LLB. Experience in journalism/communication/media is a bonus
2. Have worked in past with a Consulting firm or industry
3. Good indirect tax experience of 4-5 years. Prior experience or knowledge on GCC will be an added advantage
4. Have excellent research and writing/drafting skills – People with average drafting skills should not apply for this position
5. Should be able to devote at least 4-5 hours every day and work on a tight deadline
6. Ability to work independently (though our Editorial team shall be constantly guiding you)
7. Someone who has taken sabbatical from work and willing to come back and remain in touch with taxes
8. Willing to learn and work in a startup