Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
•CA with 7-10 years of post qualification experience.
Must have in-depth knowledge of auditing and accounting standards along with good technical and industry expertise.
• Should have the capability of handling multiple audit assignments independently.
• Advanced understanding of business processes and related standards
• Demonstrated ability to plan and manage engagements along with ensuring deliverables. Meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
• Good interpersonal and leadership skills along with a proactive, assertive and result oriented approach.
• Ability to liaise across levels with the client firm.
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage ambiguity
• Excellent presentation and English communication skills.
Skills & Experience : Reqd. IPC / IPCC
CA or CA PE-II with experience in handling the following
1. Preparation of financial statements as per Indian Statutory requirements
2. Monitoring Internal Controls related to General Ledger Accounting & Reconciliations
3. Management Reporting & Analysis
4. Handling Statutory Audit, Tax Audit, Statutory Tax Returns including STPI compliances
5. Updating management of changes in Statutory Laws from time to time and highlight impact on business