(Manager - Taxation) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
• Preparing of GST Returns, Tax audit reports, E-TDS returns
• Verifying deductions of TDS from vendors payments
• Handling of Statutory payments (GST, TDS, PF, PT etc.,)
• Ensuring that the books of accounts reflect the fair and correct tax liability and various tax exposures
• Consolidating of information, prepare and submit documentation for annual IT returns
• Coordinating with tax auditors/consultants and providing of timely information as required
• Assisting in tax compliance while ensuring that the risk is managed effectively
• Coordinating and providing information and answer to tax assessment queries, and follow up in case of tax appeals
• Managing and coordinating with team members, members of other functions, vendors, regulatory authorities, consultants and advisors
• Review and suggest tax clause in various agreements and customer contracts in a manner which protects the interest of the Company
• Analytical in identifying areas for improvements
• Should be a team player and flexible enough for multitasking
• Good command over MS Office specially in Excel
• Knowledge of SAP will be added advantage
• Possess good communication skills and writing skills
(Required Semi Qualified, Accountants & Article Trainees for CA Firm) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
Required Semi Qualified, Accountants & Article Trainees for Nirman Vihar based CA Firm & its clients.
Salary is no bar for deserving candidates.
Interested candidates can mail their CV or visit office for walk-in between 2 pm - 6 pm at Office no 609, Laxmideep Building, District Centre, Laxminagar, Landmark-V3S Mall.
(Paid Assistant) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
We are looking for a candidate who has completed article ship and preferably in CA Final. The candidate must have experience into GST compliance work, TDS returns filing, filing of ITR, Tax audits
Please contact me on +91 8951707478
The Candidate should have completed three year of Article-ship under the Mid size CA Firm With Exposure and Experience in Excel, Tally, Accounts , income tax , TDS, GST, audit, Finalization and company Law Matters.
The candidate will be given considerate study leave as per mutual discussion
(Require CA and Semi qualified CA's/ CWA/MBA/Lawyer for deputation to a large Manufacturing client for GST compliance) Skills & Experience : Reqd. Others
Candidate mush have expert knowledge of GST compliance including return filing, refund applications and reasonable understanding of service tax, VAT, CST etc . Candidates having drafting skill would be given preference. Good communication skill, both verbal and written,strong inter personal skill desirable, Candidate should be a good team player, sincere, disciplined and good work ethics.