• Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments.
• Develop business, financial and analytical skills needed for career in global wealth management and financial services.
• Provide marketing and sales support to branches and their teams.
• Perform market research.
• Gain exposure to wealth management business, products, services and clients’ financial needs.
IPC/IPCC qualified and willing to gain an Industry experience
LIT Technologies Pvt Ltd is hiring CA interns as Industrial trainees in Finance and Accounting team. Interns will get hands-on training across finance functions including Accounting, Compliance, Internal audit, FP&A, Accounts Receivable and Payable, Taxation etc. We are looking for candidates with strong work-ethics and commitment.
We are looking for candidates who have completed CA PE-II/IPCC from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India are eligible to undergo Industrial Training according to ICAI Rules.
Please note that the candidate:
I. Must have passed both groups of IPCC
II. Must be in his / her last year of articleship and have completed the first 2 years of articleship with a reputed CA firm.
III. Min 9 months of articleship remaining.
Job Location: Trivandrum
(CA Industrial Trainee) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
Review implementation of SEBI directives and verify departmental compliance through process
audit and control audit. Assist in implementation of organization’s Enterprise Risk Management
(ERM) framework. Getting exposure towards managing configuration and master parameters of
exchange trading systems and performing end to end trading operations.
The Candidates will get the opportunity to work in different sub functions in Finance like FP&A, Internal Controls, Treasury, Taxation & Revenue. Indicative work profile includes following roles & responsibilities
- Job involves setting up process documentation across organization.
- Review of Risk Control Matrix and propose/implement controls to mitigate key risks.
- Executing Internal Audits/ Management Audits as per requirement
- Support in GL accounting, MIS, AR , AP
- Exposure to Retail & Internet Business
- Function exposure through key projects
(Urgent Required CA/CS/CMA Articles/Paid Assistant/Intern for Delhi Locations at Mahipalpur) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
Skills required- basic knowledge of computer, tally, tax & compliance.
Required Qualifications- Both Group Qualified CA/CS/CMA any.
Prefer: Living near to Mahipalpur or Dwarka.
For more-: www.xpertstax.com