HDFC BANK LTD.
CA Industrial Trainee
IPC / IPCC
• Candidate should be pursuing chartered accountancy course with The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India
• Have completed first 2 years of CA articleship training with any registered firm
• Cleared both groups of IPCC
• Basic understanding of the regulatory frameworks (mainly accounting standards and tax laws) and compliance requirements associated with financial services
• Ability to analyze, interpret and understand financial data and accounting concepts
• Basic practical knowledge of MS Excel and Word. Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
• Passion to learn on the job
• A flexible and open approach to work
Rs.150,000/- to Rs.300,000/-p.a.
Join us as an Industrial Trainee for 12 months and explore a world of opportunities with us!
You will get hands on experience working in various domains like financial reporting, consolidation, audit, taxation, business transactions, business operations, planning and analysis etc. Location will be Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Jaipur, Pune, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Dehradun.
What we are offering?
• An opportunity to be part of India’s leading private sector Bank
• An opportunity to be part of our young & dynamic team where you will play a role way beyond that of any traditional finance team
• Attractive stipend INR 20,000 per month
• Potential offer as a permanent employee on satisfactory performance in training period coupled with successful clearance of CA exam and personal interview round
Primary Role Offered
• Study Competition & Current trends in financial Industry
• Market update with respect to development of a particular product vis a vis industry
• Documentation formalities for effective pre and post disbursement of facilities or banking products
• Credit appraisal preparation for existing & new clients/corporates
• Understanding & Analyzing financial statements
• Identifying risk associated with the exposure taken on customer through the help of RAM ratings
• Ensuring adherence to credit processes leading to proper assessment of proposals within acceptable risk parameters
• Stock Audit and SOT monitoring and early warnings
• Management of deferrals, delinquency, overdues
• Relationship Management
You're missing all the top skills among applications.. Add your skills
Bansal Bansal & Co ( Other Financial Services )
Yes Bank Ltd ( Article Trainee )
V. S. Dastur & Co ( Article Trainee )
Mahesh Tejwani ( Article Trainee )
Client of Rethink HR- CA Firm ( Article Trainee )
Seeking a Job? Looking to Hire?