Basic knowledge of internal audit function.
1. Preparation of Audit Scope :
Ensure the Audit Scope should appropriately cover the Entire Process
2. Identify the control gaps and risks associated for audit areas assigned
3. Audit Sampling and Data Requirements:
Ensure that the Audit Sample and Data Requirements is sufficient representation of the Complete Data
4. CMM (Continuous Monitoring Mechanism):
Preparation of CMM reports and ensuring regular follow-up by Process Owners and hence reducing the exceptions given by the CMM reports
5. Concurrent Audit / Thematic Audit:
Conducting concurrent file audit and report discrepancies & ensure follow-up with respective process owners for timely resolution.