Handling the filing of GST & SEZ returns of multiple registrations.
Reviewing the trial balances & preparing consolidated financials of several branches.
Participate in US tax workings.
Handling Income tax scrutiny assessments
Ensure continuous review of accounting processes & determining required improvements.
JD: To work in the integrated Income Tax CPC 2.0 project that envisions to redefine income tax e-filing and straight thru processing to provide a best in class experience to all taxpayers. To ensure successful preparation of Functional Requirements Specification (FRS), Software Requirement Specifications (SRS). To liaison with the customer both during requirements specification as well as user acceptance of the built solution.
• Good to have: To lead a team of Analysts, past experience in envisioning IT systems. mail to career at empasysinfo dot com
Assistant Manager - Accounts & Compliance Team
1 Good Communication Skill
2 Educational Requirement –Chartered Accountant
3 Experience – Fresher
4 Should have interest in Accounts, Finance & Compliance and willingness to learn
5 Good commercial and practical knowledge
6 Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
7 Good Analytical & Interpersonal Skill
8 Good Team Player
9 Good Leadership quality
10 Respect for Organization hierarchy
1. Client facing role, carrying out review of accounts, payroll, compliance services
2. Would involve in handling clients with varied industry profiles and complexities
3. Opportunity to work/review of high end MIS reporting
4. Would involve assisting Service line lead in servicing various client requirements surrounding Finance