CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wrong pan by bank in challan

Ashish Saini (Self Employed at Ashish Saini & Associates)     03 June 2013

Ashish Saini
Self Employed at Ashish Saini & Associates 
 3 likes  172 points

| My Other Post

Hi friends,

Can anyone please give a solution for my problem.

Matter is client has deposited Self Assessment Tan for the A.Y. 2010-11 , but Bank has deposited the amount of Tax in a wrong PAN ( Totally wrong , not in anyone else Account) , when I filed my return , ITO has withdrawn my Deposited Tax Claim and issued a Notice of Demand.

So in such case can i go for 154  ( Return was filed online) or there is another procedure for the same.

Thanks & Regards

Ashish Saini




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x