Work from home on assignment basis

vidya (others)     28 September 2016

vidya
others 
 39 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Hello All,

I am a Chartered Accountant with 8 years post qualification experience in accounting, Statutory audit, Internal audit, tax audit, IFC, SOX, Taxation, MIS, Financial analysis etc. Previously associated with M/s. Deloitte Haskins and Sells, M/s. Reliance Industries Limited, M/s. Macmillan solutions. Due to personal commitments, I am on the look out for work from home assignments.  All India Rank 34 in PE II.  

Please reach me at nimesh.cancer2009 @ gmail.com or 09650313705 for part time assignments or work from home assignments

Thanks & regards,

Vidya

avater

REENA (ACCOUNTANT)     07 October 2016

REENA
ACCOUNTANT 
 26 points

Hello Friends

as I am CA Inter and also completed my training and after marriage i have joined my husband's business but as I am ca inter I want to do accounts and taxation work from my office/Homeso that my knowledge could be utilisedand I could do something by myself, so if any one have such kind of work of accounts & Taxation please forward me that.Thank You.

avater

Pooja Roy   13 October 2016

Pooja Roy

1 likes  43 points

Those interested in working in the Merger & Acquisition area, on work-from-home basis, can contact me at pooja.stratteam @ gmail.com.

Work is to basically network in your own city, with other CA's, and find out the target type of seller or buyer of a company for sale. Ideal if you have lived in the same city from school + college + work + work-from-home years, as sometimes the non-CA classmates and friends can also help

avater

Pooja Roy   13 October 2016

Pooja Roy

1 likes  43 points

If you are wll networked and are interested in the merger & acquisition domain, write to me at pooja.stratteam @ gmail.com or at pooja.roy @ stratteam.com

avater

REENA (ACCOUNTANT)     15 October 2016

REENA
ACCOUNTANT 
 26 points

If you have accounting and taxation work then I could join you to do work from home.

avater

REENA (ACCOUNTANT)     15 October 2016

REENA
ACCOUNTANT 
 26 points

Hi Vidya,

Have you find out some work to do from home.actually I am also doing CA but due to some problem I am not appearing for my ca final exam but I am looking for some accounting and taxation work to do from home as  I have already completed my training, so if you need any help from me you can contact me at reena.4385 @ gmail.com.

avater

REENA (ACCOUNTANT)     21 October 2016

REENA
ACCOUNTANT 
 26 points

Hello friends,

Warm Greetings, Do any one have accounting and taxation work to do from home then contact me at reena.4385 @ gmail.com.I am a ca final and already completed my articleship but due to some problems I have drop my ca but now I want to do my work from home/office so I could use what I have learnt.So, if any one have account & taxation work then contact me.

kanchan (student)     24 October 2016

kanchan
student 
 1 likes  30 points

Please let me know if there is any work on part time basis for CA. I am qualified in may 2015.

Please contact    kanchanbhardwaj063 @ gmail.com

vidya (others)     05 November 2016

vidya
others 
 39 points

No Reena.  I am still trying to get the first breakthrough.  I am on the look out for KPO assignments, as it will enable me to work from home.

avater

REENA (ACCOUNTANT)     09 November 2016

REENA
ACCOUNTANT 
 26 points

Ok vidya,actually I am also looking for the work from home however I have joined my husband's office and take care of accounts and taxation but as I have not completed my CA because of little baby girl I am looking for some accounting and taxation work.If you need any help from me you can mail me at reena.4385 @ gmail.com.It nice to talk to you.Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here