Which college to choose for best pgdm program in mumbai?

As many colleges are in the market so lot of confusion for the best. I heard of IES MCRC the most logical extension of a academic pursuit and has good infrastructure and faculties to guide for choosing the right career. Plz suggest me with most compatible best pgdm college in India

Finance Professional

Originally posted by : Ritesh Kumar
As many colleges are in the market so lot of confusion for the best. I heard of IES MCRC the most logical extension of a academic pursuit and has good infrastructure and faculties to guide for choosing the right career. Plz suggest me with most compatible best pgdm college in India

Look at top 15-30 B-Schools.

Now days many colleges and institutes are their. but if you want to do PGDM do it from Top most B-school like Welingker,IIM

welingker is providing Online PGDM program, like we can do job along our PGDM course

College for the PGDM is not difficult to find. Most of the college and institute having courses under post graduation which offer regular and distance and onlice education. All India Management Association (AIMA) offers best PGDM courses which have many affiliated college and institute. You can find nearby institute for PGDM by visiting AIMA websites.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU