CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Whether can I avail exemption of capital gain on transfer of residential property

Dhanapal Venkatachalam   28 September 2020

Dhanapal Venkatachalam

 1 points

| My Other Post

I am a senior citizen of 66 years old and I have sold out a plot of residential property in November 2018. Accordingly Rs 50 lakhs has been intimated as LTcapital gain and house construction will be taken up as stated in IT returns of the year 2018-2019. However house construction could not be taken up because of various reasons including Corana. Now at this stage, it has been decided to start own company /Enterprise under MSME as exempted under section 54GB of IT Act . Seeking your valuable advice in this matter. My cell number 8374993349.mail id.vdp1954 @

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x