gst course

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TDS Payment transfer in wrong section by bank

Emerson.C (Asst., Manager)     27 June 2019

Asst. Manager 
 3 likes  136 points

| My Other Post

We had given TDS challan to bank for payment of salary 192B however the same payment was done by bank with 194I so the bank has given with different section to file the returns. Pls guide me what is to be done and if ask bank they are saying need to check with Head office.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Bajaj Finserv

Related Threads


Trending Tags