CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tds on property

Hiten (CA)     03 July 2016

 7 likes  275 points

| My Other Post

while filing form 26QB I have mentioned wrong address of property, now how to correct the same? what is the procedure?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x