Set off of buss. losses.

AJAY PATWARI (ARTICLE)     20 September 2019

 39 points

| My Other Post

If there is minor income from House property & father has b/f buss. loss then can it be set off against clubbed minor income?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here