Seafarer itr

Palak Batra (executive)     16 June 2019

Palak Batra
 26 points

| My Other Post


My fiance works on an international cruise ship and qualifies as NRI.  I'm trying to file his taxes. But am stuck at a couple of points. 

1. Since he is not on land and so, not really in any country as such, what would I fill under jurisdiction (for NRI) and Tax Identification Number (because he isn't subject to taxes in any country).

2. In form 2, do I need to put in his income earned abroad or is that just for resident Indians earning abroad? 


Thank you very much. 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »