Sap FICO and CAs

Accountant

I WANT SAP IMAGE PLS TELL

SAP FICO Consultant in Accenture

Hi Mam I am working in Accenture as a SAP FICO consultant for the past 8 months.I was recruited byvthe accenture from ICAI campus placement held in Bangalore.I got the training in SAP FICO and I am currently working as a SAP FI Tester for one of the project in Bangalore for the past 6 months . But I want to be part of Implementation Project. What should I do to get into that?? and after how many years I will get the chance to work in implementation project.And one last question what level of knowledge is generally required to get into the design stage??

Get a list of SAP customers for targeted marketing & sales campaigns. Our SAP customer list currently has thousands of companies and contacts

Visit http://www.salesinsideinc.com/services-details/sap-customer-list

(Guest)

Thanks a lot for sharing this information.. Can i get some  E-books regarding SAP?

Associate Consultant

Hi,

I am a recently qualified CA.I've been selected at an MNC for Associate Consultant-SAP position. They are going to provide me internal training. I wanted to know that what are the growth prospects and is the work completely off the track for a CA?

I would be genuinely obliged if anyone could help. Alternatively you can reply at hiteshsachdev92 @ gmail.com

team member at http://www.cma-cs-ca.com/

Chartered Accountant

Ofcourse ... Siemens Masjid Moth

CA in the making

Dear mam,

Thankyou for the very informative article. 

Is the SAP FA & MA Course provided by ICAI same as SAP FICO ? 

Also, should we also consider Oracle training? Which is better - SAP or Oracle? 

Awaiting your swift response. 

Thankyou. 

CA in the making

Dear mam,

Thankyou for the very informative article. 

Is the SAP FA & MA Course provided by ICAI same as SAP FICO ? 

Also, should we also consider Oracle training? Which is better - SAP or Oracle? 

Awaiting your swift response. 

Thankyou. 

Hi Ms Sheli,

Myself Rahul Jain (CA,CS) want to done SAP FICO certification course. For this i want to talk with you.Can u provide your mail ID or contact detail on my mail.My mail id is carahuljain.1986 @ gmail.com. 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU