CA Final/Inter Fast track classes available for May 20 attempt. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Salary paid to foreign employee by Indian Employer

Nanda Kumar (Sr.Executive - Finance & Accounts)     19 February 2020

Nanda Kumar
Sr.Executive - Finance & Accounts 
 26 points

| My Other Post

Hi we are paying salary to an employee, he was resident of USA. Now he was asking the form 1099 or equivalent form from US. what is the form actually to be provided to him. Also what is the procedure to be followed


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »