sir did file the return for AY 2017-18 till as on 31.03.2018
Can file after this date if yes then plz suggest me procedure

thank you

MacKenzie Fischer (Laboriosam sint nat)     06 September 2019

MacKenzie Fischer
Laboriosam sint nat 
 22 points

View Profile | My Other Post

File is the best way and method to make the though and quick relief in the carry on suggestion like the others do. The return file of the hoping source has the best essay writing service reddit for the writing of the guarantee store in the kingdom of lie.

Haseeb Haseeb (CEO)     08 October 2019

Haseeb Haseeb
CEO 
 22 points

View Profile | My Other Post

A file is a chronicle of everything that goes all through a specific server. It is an idea much like the black box of a plane that records everything going on with the plane in case of an incubated issue like best startup incubators in the world . The data is habitually recorded sequentially, and is situated in the root catalog, or every so often in an auxiliary envelope, contingent upon how it is set up with the server. The main individual who has standard access to the augmented reality in Education log documents of a server is the server director, and a log document is by and large secret phrase ensured, with the goal that the server overseer has a record of everybody and everything that needs to take a gander at the log documents for a particular server.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »