Replacement of old share certificates issued under ca 1956

Khushbu (Practising Company Secretary)     10 May 2016

Practising Company Secretary 
 2 likes  127 points

| My Other Post

Dear Experts,

Our Company wants to replace all the old Share Certificates issued under Companies Act 1956 into New Share Certificates under Companies Act, 2013 due to change of Law.

So, kindly provide me a draft of Board Resolution for the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »