Rahul Sharma (Chartered Accountant) 30 September 2020
Remitter is a non-resident who needs to transfer money from her Indian bank A/c to her Bank A/c in the USA, for which she needs to file Form 15CB.
The amount which is to be transferred includes the amount received from (Capital gains + Income Tax Refund + Interest on Saving A/c).
While filing form 15CB, we are facing some doubts,
it would be very helpful if someone answers the following queries:
1. Whether tax payable should be grossed up or not?
2. Amount of income chargeable to tax should be capital gain or includes interest on saving accounts. (As total amount includes interest received from bank for saving fund.)
3. What should be the amount of TDS in 15 CB certificate if TDS already deducted and the tax also paid.
4. Please specify relevant DTAA.
5. Specify relevant articles of DTAA as it is asking even if I am selecting No for DTAA applicability.
6. Relevant purpose code as per RBI.
7. What would be the date of deduction of TDS if TDS deducted more than once.
Thanks & Regards.