Postal ballot

Sneha (Company Secretary)     28 May 2015

Company Secretary 
 285 likes  1594 points

| My Other Post

A Company wants to change the registered office outside local limits of city. Can members consent be taken in Annual General Meeting instead of by way of postal ballot ?

PS – Section 110 is applicable to the Company.

Cant understand the logic behind said section. Members consent can be taken in AGM (with e-voting facility), then why this rule that it should be only by means of voting through postal ballot

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »