Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Personal loan by apnaloan

Ritisha (BA)     30 January 2019

Ritisha
BA 
 21 points

| My Other Post

personal loan

Personal Loans are usually of two types i.e. secured personal loan which is secured against the mortgage of securities, high surrender value insurance policies, gold, etc and another is unsecured personal loan which does not require you to mortgage anything.

avater

Nitesh bind (Student CA Final )     02 February 2019

Nitesh bind
Student CA Final  
 1883 likes  12670 points

View Profile | My Other Post

thanks for the information

1 Like
avater

Pardeep Sharma (financial analys)     11 June 2019

Pardeep Sharma
financial analys 
 24 points

2 types of Personal loam in India, these online loans for bad credit can be availed instant.
Secured Loans: These loans are basically provided by banks and NBFCs by taking security as collateral from the customer,
Unsecured Loans: These loans are provided for Salaried person/employees of both Public and Private sector. That again depends on the number of years of experience of the employee and the working Company’s establishment credentials. and the loan amount depends on the Salary. Bajaj Finserv offers an unsecured personal loan at a low-interest rate.  

avater

Rahul Kumar (Financial Analyst)     31 December 2019

Rahul Kumar
Financial Analyst 
 22 points

There are 2 types of Personal loan available in India.
(1) Secured Loans
(2) Unsecured Loans
(1) Secured Loans: Secured loans are protected by an asset. The item purchased, such as a car or home, can be used as collateral. this is the advantages of Secured Loans: Lower Rates, Higher Borrowing Limits, Longer Repayment Terms.
(2) Unsecured Loans: Unsecured loans are the reverse of secured loans. They include things like student loans, credit cards, or personal loans. Basically, an unsecured loan does not requires borrowers to offer collateral. Fullerton India offers an unsecured personal loan at a low-interest rate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here