Not able to file revised return

Nitin Goel (Software Engg.)     11 October 2013

Nitin Goel
Software Engg. 
 24 points

| My Other Post

Hi All,

I have filed e-return before due date (5 Aug, 2013) for assessment year 2013-14.

The ITR-V shows I have to Pay 3000 amount to income tax dept other than already deducted TDS. I have paid the amount online and generated the challan. But now I am not bale to file revised return online. What are my options?

Should I sent my ITR-V to CPC and wait for further notice from department?


Thanks in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »