My experience on how I connected with CAclubindia and got scholarship

Gautam   09 December 2019

Someone has said it right when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

Hey folks! I am Vicky Gautam and I  want to share my story with all of you. I am sharing my story on this platform because CAclubindia is a bridge between my dreams and my reality today. 

So my journey with Caclubindia starts with coming in the CA Professional Studies. I pursued BCom (Hons) and graduated from Motilal Nehru College in 2019.  I did my internship in a Chartered Accountancy firm while I was in college. While I was interning I got so fascinated with the kind of work that I was doing in the firm that I ended up deciding to pursue the Chartered Accountancy course after my graduation. The day I got my graduation results I enrolled my self into CA IPCC.  I come from a very humble background and while I was registering for IPCC, various thoughts were racing in my head about how I will be able to manage to pay for my coachings and books, but I decided to silence my fearful thoughts and did what I wanted to do. As a part of the curriculum, I had to get my certifications of OP and ITT. I didn’t have enough money, even for the orientation and ITT programs I had to rely on a scholarship from an NGO called Saksham Bharti. However, my training turned out to be a blessing in disguise. During my Orientation Program(OP) in Gurugram, I met various faculties. I was always very participative in the sessions. 

As a matter of luck in one of my sessions, I got a chance to interact with a faculty and after knowing my abilities, struggle and my family background he asked me to get in touch with CAclubindia. I wrote to CAclubindia and ended up getting a scholarship for two subjects. I am grateful to the moment I got an opportunity to have a word with the faculty and with his guidance, I could take online classes from CAclubindia. Now I don’t have to worry about how I would be able to do what I want to do. I am currently taking CA IPCC Taxation online classes from CAclubindia. The faculty is awesome and his conceptual clarity is too good and the language is so simple that you can learn and understand the topics instantly.

I am also a member of CAclubindia and I really look forward to being more involved with the ongoing topics and discussions on the forum. I also wish to write an article on this platform and hope it will get published.  Writing this feedback gives me immense pleasure. I am equally thankful to the faculty and CAclubindia for giving me this platform where I can indulge in discussions and know my fraternity better by knowings their views and opinions and keeping forward mine as well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here