CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Rashmi (Accountant)     13 February 2020

 2 likes  135 points

| My Other Post

Hello guys, 

Could you please help me to come-out from the dilemma,

Two brother started a Partnership Hotel & Restaurant business somewhere in Maharashtra,

The Liqueur License and MVAT is in the name of 1 brother as Liqueur license doesn't issue without having a MVAT registration , 

Now they are doing business in the name of Partnership and filing all the returns regularly, 

MVAT in the name of MVAT holder brother and GST in the name of Partnership Firm, 

My question is, Can MVAT holder will liable to file his personal income tax return as per MVAT returns ?

The expenses and tax paid for MVAT can be taken into the firms P&L, as that is paid from firms account only. 

Please suggest. 




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Bajaj Finserv

Related Threads


Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x