Mistakes in issue of shares

In 2016, a pvt. ltd. company had wrongly issued excess bonus shares to an individual instead of a pvt. ltd. shareholder. Now the question is :

1) How to transfer excess share from an individual shareholder to a pvt ltd. co. shareholder. Since transfer of shares needs consideration, so it seems difficult.

2) If the mistake needs to be rectified by making an application to ROC which FORM should be submitted to ROC for such correction.

3) Since the deprived shareholder is not an individual, Gift option is lao not workable.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register