CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Land compensation

mdhussain 2603   25 September 2020

mdhussain 2603

 5 likes  91 points

| My Other Post

if a person get compensation form land acquisition by road.In which ITR form he has to file to claim tds?
He is a labour.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Bajaj Finserv

Related Threads


Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x