CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ITC on drinking water ?


Sushant Sharma (412,sector-4,r.k.puram)     17 January 2019

Sushant Sharma
412 sector-4 r.k.puram 
 22 points

View Profile | My Other Post

No, ITC will not be available as per Section 17(5) (g),"goods or services or both used for personal consumption" will not entitled for ITC.

And water is obviously for personal consumption. So no ITC will be available.


Vinayak Gurav (Sr. Accountant Off)     31 May 2019

Vinayak Gurav
Sr. Accountant Off 
 76 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Yes you can claim on mineral water uses in premises if your are purchasing from URD You need to pay RCM and u can claim for for next proceeding month &

On food and beverage ITC we cant claim but if you are taking a service from URD you need to pay tax without claiming the ITC

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Trending Tags

GST Live Class    |    x