ICICI

input for pharmacy under hospital

lokesh baid   11 July 2018

lokesh baid

2 points

| My Other Post

whether gst input will be received when the inpatient himslef come to the pharmacy and buy the medicine and pays the amount and also any expenses incurred by the pharmcy, whether the inout of all expenses say stock audit conducted for pharmacy and now the input charged on stock audit bill, canwe call full input or there shall be a proportionate basis to claim input?

avater

Max Muller   11 November 2019

Max Muller

28 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Wow, thank you, buddy, these are question about which I didn't even think before I started thinking about purchasing of pharmacy business.

in fact pharmacy is a well business

avater

Victoria (Workout)     12 November 2019

Victoria
Workout 
 106 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Dude, it goes without saying, that such pharmacies are made for taking the money. They are designed for old people, who won't go from one pharmacy to another looking for smallest prices, they will buy the drugs in the nearest pharmacy possible. It's one of the most significant facts, why I want to open my own pharmacy in the future, where will be some discount for the old people and pregnant women. I have checked the prices at Pharmacy Business Sales Pty Ltd, and it gets a little for my dream. Hope all will be OK.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »