annemisty (Company secretary)     27 March 2019

Company secretary 
 34 points

| My Other Post

In an incorporation there are two promoters one is an NRI and another is a resident. Apart from Incorporation Forms what are all the forms I have to file? What are all the attachments I have to make if FC-GPR form is applicable?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »