annemisty (Company secretary)     27 March 2019

Company secretary 
 34 points

| My Other Post

In an incorporation there are 2 promoters, one is an NRI and another is a resident. what are the forms tat I have to file apart from incorporation forms. What are all the attachments I hav to make in Form FC- GPR if it s applicable?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »