Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akash Nanda (Testing Professional)     11 July 2012

Importance of digital marketing

enlightened Hello Friends,

I got to know the digital marketing idea which is helping organization to boost the leads as well as sales. I have not much more knowledge about the same and wanna know more. Please share your thoughts on digital marketing services, and provide some link where I will get more details.

Have a great day !

3 Replies

kirankumarpaita

kirankumarpaita (employee)     02 December 2020

The importance of digital marketing is that you can easily track and monitor your campaigns. When you invest time and money into your campaigns, you want to know that they are working. Digital marketing makes it easy for you to track your campaigns, which allows you to adapt and drive better results.

I have found this information in w3softech , which is best software testing company in india.

w3softech

digital marketing

digital marketing (content head)     17 June 2021

The digital marketing landscape is constantly evolving, which is why digital marketing strategies are so important. Marketing to younger generations, specifically millennials, is increasingly vital to the success of any business. Millennials are the largest generation, and they are also brand-savvy. If you’re looking to reach this audience, then digital marketing is a perfect match.
Not only is digital marketing a great way to reach young consumers, but it can help reduce costs while simultaneously increasing the customer base for your business.
Starting a business can be very difficult. In the early stages of development, almost any funds can help improve its potential for success. Digital marketing capitalizes on those funds by offering a way for companies to grow at a lower cost than traditional methods.

Prachi Bansal

Prachi Bansal   21 June 2021

Everyone at least must know the basics of digital marketing

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register