CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Import of Services and goods for personal use + Liberalised Remittance Scheme

NAVEEN KUMAR (Associate General Manager)     16 September 2019

Associate General Manager 
 23 points

| My Other Post

Hi, If an individual hire foreign consultant say architect or landscape designers for his house in India. Will the payment to the consultant has to be under the LRS limit of 250k. Further on import of Italian stone( goods)..same principle will be applied. Whether such personal expenses also falls under LRS limit of USD 250K. What are documents required to be filled with RBI for personal expenses. Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x