How to export or migrate outlook data files to office 365?

Manager

I know that there is much software in the market. But I want to know some reliable software. Please suggest me some good PST to Office 365 Converter. 

Total likes : 1 times

I understand that you are looking for some good utility. Software said to be good when they fulfill your requirement. The number of software available in the market and each one has some different and distinct features. It entirely depends on what you want. You can try the Demo version of some software. It will let you know how good and reliable that software. Are they fulfilling all your need or not?

Here, I can suggest you one software to give a try. Get the MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool as it provides the Demo version exporting the first 20 data of each PST mailbox. Apart from this, you can easily find other software over the Internet.

You can migrate Outlook files to Office 365 with the help of two methods one is manual and the other is a third-party tool. If you are a non-technical person, then the manual conversion is not for you because you may lose your important data. I would suggest you third party tools such as Bitacube Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration. I used this tool months ago and I realized that it is the most reliable software that provides a fast and secure solution without any complex method.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU