3 likes  39 points

| My Other Post

Hi friends, can anyone help me to do Off-page SEO For mine blog

Susk56 (na)     17 June 2019

Susk56
na 
 22 points

View Profile | My Other Post

If you are not experienced with SEO techniques, then it is better to get a professional seo agency to help you. Or else, you can go with a different option to promote your blog like facebook marketing and advertising. Even for that you can hire expert facebook ads management services.

avater

Ravi Kumar (Professional Blogger)     03 September 2019

Ravi Kumar
Professional Blogger 
 58 points

If you want to do Off Page SEO then you can get good ranking with the help of Guest Posting, Business Listing, Forum and much more. If you want to enhance your skills then you can join SEO Training Classes in Delhi where you can easily learn all the things

Akshay_M (Freelancer IT Consultant)     03 September 2019

Akshay_M
Freelancer IT Consultant 
 36 points

Off page SEO is nothing but all about link building process to get the relevant traffic on your website. Proper of page tells all about our website, what it contain and how it is relevant to other people. This also helps to rank your website on top of the search engines by proper link building techniques and process.

Here are some tips for off-page activities

• Blogs submissions

Start Posting a blog every week with unique content on your website and submit it on Blog submissions sites

• Guest Post (Guest Blogging)

This is one of the best way to get the traffic on your website. Try to do guest post on high authority site. This help to increase the value of your website. Remember the Guest Post should have a unique content.

• Web 2.0 creation

create website on Wix.com , Weebly and other web 2.0 sites

• Social Bookmarking

This is the best way to generate the back links, social bookmarking on quality site will help you to generate good back links and also increase the value of your website. Don’t run for the quantity, go for the quality.

• Q & A

Share your knowledge on Q & A websites.

• Info graphic Submissions

People acts more towards the images which contains some relevant content.
Prepare the Info graphics which is related to your website products, services and having some of the information that can help them to gain knowledge.

• Video Submissions

Make videos regarding your website, products or services as videos attract more and easy to convey the massage regarding your product or services.

• Article Submissions

Submit your articles on Good quality websites.

These are the Common activities you should do for you website. But this should be done in proper manner or else Google may block your website or will be fined.

Regards,

Akshay

avater

Sabrina Lil'W   21 September 2019

Sabrina Lil'W

10 points

The last comment contains all the most effective off page seo techniques except maybe forum links which are also quite effective. You can use natural links service to try it out. And also keep in mind that the strategy it's better to go with really depends on a niche. So in some cases certain techniques are much more effective than others.

avater

Smith cooler (Software Engineer)     18 October 2019

Smith cooler
Software Engineer 
 22 points

There are multiple things to do in off-page SEO.

1. Build high-quality backlinks 

2. Good outreach plans

For further detail you can see https://ppcexpo.com they will help you to further information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »