Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

How to claim full exemption/refund for due vat on unused tin?

njangir (Taxpayer)     01 March 2019

 22 points

| My Other Post

I've registered my firm with VAT 03 and CST B certificates in 2016 and without any communication from tax department or my CA, I've just came to know that it has around 30,000 VAT due.

Please let me know if there is anyway I can opt for claiming refund or exemption from the payment due and get the TIN closed?


Note: i haven't made any business under this TIN and therefore I believe the amount only contains penalties.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »